Want to be fancy and create an animated banner? This program is going to print a cool animated banner to the Python console. Initially, it is suitable just for showing ‘GeeksForGeeks’. Consider it as a challenge by adding more characters yourself.
IMPORTANT NOTE:- For this to work, you have to open the file in the console, and not through the editor/IDLE.
Output (The original output will be moving from right to left. Basically, it’s an animation.):
Attention geek! Strengthen your foundations with the Python Programming Foundation Course and learn the basics.
To begin with, your interview preparations Enhance your Data Structures concepts with the Python DS Course.
- Animated Floating Action Button in kivy - Python
- Python EasyGUI – Showing Image in a Button Box
- PyQt5 QSpinBox – Showing it on lower level
- PyQt5 Checkable ComboBox - Showing checked items in textview
- PyQt5 QSpinBox – Showing it on above level
- PyQt5 QCalendarWidget - Showing it
- PyQt5 QCalendarWidget - Showing Next Month
- PyQt5 QCalendarWidget - Showing Next Year
- PyQt5 QCalendarWidget - Showing Previous Year
- PyQt5 QCalendarWidget - Showing Previous Month
- PyQt5 QCalendarWidget - Showing Selected Date
- PyQt5 QCalendarWidget - Showing today date
- Animated Data Visualization using Plotly Express
- MoviePy – Showing Video File Clip
- MoviePy – Showing a Frame of Video Clip
- PYGLET – Showing Text using Label
- PYGLET – Showing Image using Sprite
- PyQtGraph – Showing Video
- Important differences between Python 2.x and Python 3.x with examples
- Python | Set 4 (Dictionary, Keywords in Python)
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to firstname.lastname@example.org. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.