Want to be fancy and create an animated banner? This program is going to print a cool animated banner to the Python console. Initially, it is suitable just for showing ‘GeeksForGeeks’. Consider it as a challenge by adding more characters yourself.
IMPORTANT NOTE:- For this to work, you have to open the file in the console, and not through the editor/IDLE.
Output (The original output will be moving from right to left. Basically, it’s an animation.):
- Python | Merge Python key values to list
- Important differences between Python 2.x and Python 3.x with examples
- Python | Convert list to Python array
- Reading Python File-Like Objects from C | Python
- Python | Index of Non-Zero elements in Python list
- Python | Sort Python Dictionaries by Key or Value
- Python | Set 4 (Dictionary, Keywords in Python)
- Python | Add Logging to Python Libraries
- Python | Add Logging to a Python Script
- Python | Visualizing O(n) using Python
- max() and min() in Python
- abs() in Python
- zip() in Python
- SQL using Python | Set 1
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to email@example.com. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.