Prerequisites :Introduction to tkinter
Python offers multiple options for developing a GUI (Graphical User Interface). Out of all the GUI methods,
tkinter is the most commonly used method. It is a standard Python interface to the Tk GUI toolkit shipped with Python. Python with tkinter outputs the fastest and easiest way to create GUI applications. Now, it’s up to the imagination or necessity of a developer, what he/she wants to develop using this toolkit.
To create a tkinter :
- Importing the module – tkinter
- Create the main window (container)
- Add any number of widgets to the main window.
- Apply the event Trigger on the widgets.
Let’s create a GUI based simple Age Calculator application that can calculate the age with respect to the given date and birth date, given by the user.
Below is the implementation :
- Python | Loan calculator using Tkinter
- Python | Simple calculator using Tkinter
- Python | Simple GUI calculator using Tkinter
- Python | Distance-time GUI calculator using Tkinter
- Smart calculator in Python
- Python GUI - tkinter
- Basic calculator program using Python
- How to make calculator using kivy | Python
- Python | after method in Tkinter
- RadioButton in Tkinter | Python
- Different messages in Tkinter | Python
- Python | GUI Calendar using Tkinter
- Python | winfo_ismapped() and winfo_exist() in Tkinter
- maxsize() method in Tkinter | Python
- resizable() method in Tkinter | Python
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to email@example.com. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.