Kivy is a platform independent GUI tool in Python. Kivy is a tool used to build cross-platform applications in Python which can run on android, IOS, Linux, Windows.
This module is used to load audio files in kivy.
from kivy.core.audio import SoundLoader
Below is the code on how you can import an audio file in kivy.
NOTE:You can import audio files with only ‘.wav’ format.
.kv file of the above code [Sample.kv]:
The output of the following code will be as shown below which will play an audio file ‘sampleaudio.wav’ when we click the play button.
- Python | How to use Multiple kv files in kivy
- Python | Speech recognition on large audio files
- Video to Audio convert using Python
- Python | StackLayout in Kivy
- GridLayouts in Kivy | Python
- Python | RecycleView in Kivy
- Python | Accordion in kivy
- Python| AnchorLayout in Kivy
- Python | Scatter in kivy
- Python | Animation in Kivy
- Python | Bubble in kivy
- Python | Canvas in kivy
- Python | Kivy .kv File
- Python | PageLayout in Kivy
- Python | Playing audio file in Pygame
- YouTube Media/Audio Download using Python | pafy
- Python | Set Background Template in kivy
- Python | PageLayout in Kivy using .kv file
- Python | Relative Layout in Kivy
- Python | Dropdown list in kivy