Sometimes, while working with data, we can have a problem in which we need to find accumulative summation of each index in tuples. This problem can have application in web development and competitive programming domain. Let’s discuss certain way in which this problem can be solved.
Method : Using
accumulate() + sum() + lambda + map() + tuple() + zip()
The combination of above functions can be used to solve this task. In this, we pair the elements using
zip(), the then we perform the sum of them and we extend this to all elements using
map(). The taking forward of sum is done by using accumulate. The binding of all logic is done by lambda function.
The original list : [(3, 4, 5), (4, 5, 7), (1, 4, 10)] Accumulative index summation of tuple list : [(3, 4, 5), (7, 9, 12), (8, 13, 22)]
- Python | Summation of Kth Column of Tuple List
- Python | Grouped summation of tuple list
- Python | Summation of list as tuple attribute
- Python | Minimum K records of Nth index in tuple list
- Python - Summation of tuple dictionary values
- Python | Sort tuple list by Nth element of tuple
- Python | i^k Summation in list
- Python | Nth tuple index Subtraction by K
- Python | Summation of tuples in list
- Python | Summation of two list of tuples
- Python | Get first index values in tuple of strings
- Python | Pair summation of list elements
- Python | Alternate element summation in list
- Python | Position Summation in List of Tuples
- Python - Get summation of numbers in string list
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to firstname.lastname@example.org. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.