A class is a user-defined blueprint or prototype from which objects are created. Classes provide a means of bundling data and functionality together. Creating a new class creates a new type of object, allowing new instances of that type to be made. Each class instance can have attributes attached to it for maintaining its state. Class instances can also have methods (defined by its class) for modifying its state.
COE COE SHIVAM SACHIN 3425 3624 COE
Note: For more information, refer to Python Classes and Objects.
Accessing Parent Class Functions
When a class inherits from another class it inherits the attributes and methods of another class. A class that inherits from another class is known as child class and the class from which the child class inherits is known as Parent class. But have you ever wondered how to access the parent’s class methods? This is really simple, you just have to call the constructor of parent class inside the constructor of child class and then the object of a child class can access the methods and attributes of the parent class.
Rahul 886012 30000000
Note: For more information, refer to Inheritance in Python.
Accessing Parent class method from inner class
An inner class or nested class is a defined inside the body of another class. If an object is created using a class, the object inside the root class can be used. A class can have one or more than one inner classes.
Types of Inner Classes:
- Multiple Inner Class
- Multilevel Inner Class
Multiple Inner Class: A class containing more than one inner class.
SINGLA ELECTRONICS DELL Inspiron 15 Redmi Note 5
Multilevel Inner Class: In multilevel inner classes, the inner class contains another class which is inner classes to the previous one.
This is in Outer class that is Vehicle This is in Inner class that is Car This is in multilevel InnerInner class that is Maruti Just Print It!
- Python: Call Parent class method
- Get parent of current directory using Python
- HTML | Class Attribute
- Communication between Parent and Child process using pipe in Python
- Python | os.access() Method
- Create and Access a Python Package
- How to access popup login window in selenium using Python
- Access Modifiers in Python : Public, Private and Protected
- Access front and rear element of Python tuple
- Python | Safe access nested dictionary keys
- Python | os.DirEntry.name attribute
- Python | sympy.Interval().inf attribute
- Python | os.DirEntry.path attribute
- Python | Summation of list as tuple attribute
- Python - List lengths as record attribute
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to firstname.lastname@example.org. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.