Pygal is a Python module that is mainly used to build SVG (Scalar Vector Graphics) graphs and charts. SVG is a vector-based graphics in the XML format that can be edited in any editor. Pygal can create graphs with minimal lines of code that can be easy to understand and write.
The pyramid graph is a chart whose shape is a triangle or pyramid. These charts are beneficial in use when the data is organized in some kind of apparatus way. The increase or decrease of the pyramid indicates some kind of progressive order like more important to least important. It can be created using the Pyramid method.
pyramid_chart = pygal.Pyramid()
- Line chart in Pygal
- Solid Gauge Chart in Pygal
- Multi-Series Pie Chart in Pygal
- Pie chart in Pygal
- Stacked Line chart in Pygal
- How to Create time related line chart in Pygal?
- Donut chart in pygal
- Gauge Chart in pygal
- Radar chart in pygal
- Half pie chart in Pygal
- Funnel Chart in Pygal
- Bar Chart in Pygal
- Stacked Bar chart in pygal
- Histogram in Pygal
- Treemap in Pygal
- Styling Graphs in Pygal
- Plotting World Map Using Pygal in Python
- Programs for printing pyramid patterns in Python
- Image Pyramid using OpenCV | Python
- Making a pyramid with VPython
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to firstname.lastname@example.org. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.