In this article, we will see how we can get children region of the image view object in PyQTGaph. The PyQtGraph is a graphics and user interface library for Python that provides functionality commonly required in designing and science applications. Its primary goals are to provide fast, interactive graphics for displaying data (plots, video, etc.), widget used for display and analysis of image data, implements many features like displaying 2D and 3D image data. For 3D data, a z-axis slider is displayed allowing the user to select which frame is displayed. Displays histogram of image data with a movable region defining the dark/light levels, editable gradient provides a color lookup table. Image view is a group of widgets like it contains a view object, push-button and scroll bars, children region is the region occupied by the children of the image view.
We can create an image view with the help of command given below:
# creating a pyqtgraph image view object imv = pg.ImageView()
In order to get children region of an Image View, we use childrenRegion() method with the image view object.
Syntax : imv.childrenRegion()
Argument : It takes no argument
Return : It returns QRegion object
Below is the program to get children region of an Image View using PyQTGaph module:
Attention geek! Strengthen your foundations with the Python Programming Foundation Course and learn the basics.
To begin with, your interview preparations Enhance your Data Structures concepts with the Python DS Course.
- PyQt5 QSpinBox – Getting translated region from the Children region
- PyQt5 QSpinBox – Checking if certain region intersects the Children region
- PyQt5 QSpinBox – Subtracting region from Children Region
- PyQt5 QSpinBox – Get the united region with Children region
- PyQt5 QSpinBox – Get the XOR region with Children region
- PyQtGraph – Getting Children Rectangle of Image View
- PyQtGraph – Getting Children of Image View
- PyQtGraph – Getting View of Image View
- PyQt5 QSpinBox - Getting Children Region
- PyQt5 QSpinBox – Getting Bounding Rectangle from the Children Region
- PyQt5 QSpinBox – Getting number of rectangles in Children region
- PyQt5 QSpinBox – Getting rectangles of Children region
- PyQtGraph – Getting Image Item of Image View
- PyQtGraph – Getting Processed Image Data from Image View
- PyQtGraph – Getting Bounding Region Granularity of Error Bar Graph
- PyQt5 QSpinBox – Checking if children region is NULL or not
- PyQt5 QSpinBox – Checking if children region is empty or not
- PyQt5 QSpinBox – Checking if certain point is in the Children Region
- PyQt5 QSpinBox – Setting rectangles to the Children Region
- PyQt5 QSpinBox – Swapping the Children Region
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to email@example.com. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.