In this article we will see how we can access the PyQtGraph extensive examples. PyQtGraph is a graphics and user interface library for Python that provides functionality commonly required in designing and science applications. Its primary goals are to provide fast, interactive graphics for displaying data (plots, video, etc.) and second is to provide tools to aid in rapid application development (for example, property trees such as used in Qt Designer).
PyQtGraph includes an extensive set of examples which can be accessed by the
import pyqtgraph.examples module
In order to do this we use
runmethod with the pyqtgraph.examples
Syntax : examples.run()
Argument : It takes no argument
Return : It returns None
Below is the implementation
when we run this code this window appears which has lots of options, on the left hand side we have the basic functions and on main screen it shows the code and explanation of the widget/function and on the lower left corner we have the option to try the example
Now lets traverse the fields on the left side and see how the example will work
When we click on the scatterplot example, below is the new window which will appear to try
We can try as many examples anytime for better understanding of the PyQtGraph module
Attention geek! Strengthen your foundations with the Python Programming Foundation Course and learn the basics.
To begin with, your interview preparations Enhance your Data Structures concepts with the Python DS Course.
- PyQtGraph – Getting Rotation of Bar Graph
- PyQtGraph – Rotating the Bar Graph
- PyQtGraph – Checking if Bar Graph is Visible
- PyQtGraph – Setting Maximum Height of Plot Window
- PyQtGraph – Getting Geometry of Plot Window
- PyQtGraph – Setting Geometry of Plot Window
- PyQtGraph – Getting Visible Range of Plot Window
- PyQtGraph – Getting Bounding Rectangle
- PyQtGraph - Setting Vertical Range of Plot Window
- PyQtGraph - Setting Horizontal Range of Plot Window
- PyQtGraph - Removing Item from Plot Window
- PyQtGraph - Setting Background of Plot Window
- PyQtGraph - Getting Pixel Size of Plot Window
- PyQtGraph - Adding Item to Plot Window
- PyQtGraph - Enable Mouse on Plot Window
- PyQtGraph - Getting Plot Item from Plot Window
- PyQtGraph - Closing Plot Window
- PyQtGraph - Plot Window
- PyQtGraph - Bar Graph
- Introduction to PyQtGraph Module in Python
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to email@example.com. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.