In this article we will see how to set visible priority to the push button. When we create two buttons a same position the button which was created at the end will cover the old button, but with the help of setting priority to the buttons we can manage which button should be on top and which should be below.
For example if we create two buttons at same position they look like this
We can see that only second button is visible, although we can make second button translucent to see first button but still first button will not be clickable, but if we set lower priority i.e making it to a low window to the second button they will look like this.
Syntax : button.lower()
Argument : It takes no argument.
Action performed : It sets the button to lower window.
Attention geek! Strengthen your foundations with the Python Programming Foundation Course and learn the basics.
To begin with, your interview preparations Enhance your Data Structures concepts with the Python DS Course.
- PyQt5 QColorDialog – Setting background color to its child push button
- PyQt5 QColorDialog – Setting skin to the child push button
- PyQt5 QColorDialog - Setting border to its push button child
- PyQt5 - Setting maximum visible items in ComboBox
- PyQt5 - Setting visible column in the model of combo box
- PyQt5 QCalendarWidget - Setting Visible Property Status
- PyQt5 QListWidget - Setting Selection Rectangle Visible Property
- PyQt5 – Block signals of push button
- PyQt5 – Set and access description of push button
- PyQt5 – Add image icon on a Push button
- PyQt5 – How to change the text of existing push button ?
- PyQt5 – Change size of Push Button
- PyQt5 – Hide push button on click
- PyQt5 – Change color of Push Button
- PyQt5 - How to create and get the name of Push Button ?
- PyQt5 – Create translucent Push Button
- PyQt5 - Create circular Push Button
- PyQt5 – How to create and get the help text of Push Button ?
- PyQt5 – Get geometry of the Push button
- PyQt5 – Adjust the size of push button according to the text
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to email@example.com. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.