We know by default when we resize the window, status bar also get resized. In this article we will see how to set the maximum size of the status bar i.e when we extend the window status bar should not extend beyond this size.
In order to do this we will use
setMaximumSize method with status bar object.
Syntax : self.statusBar().setMaximumSize(width, height)
Argument : It takes two argument, both integer which refers width and height.
Action performed : It sets the maximum size to status bar.
Attention geek! Strengthen your foundations with the Python Programming Foundation Course and learn the basics.
To begin with, your interview preparations Enhance your Data Structures concepts with the Python DS Course.
- PyQt5 - Visibility status of Status Bar
- PyQt5 – Set minimum size of Status Bar
- Python PyQt5 – How to change font and size of Status Bar Message
- PyQt5 - Access the size of Status Bar
- PyQt5 – Setting padding size at different sides of Status Bar
- PyQt5 – Set status bar message in window
- PyQt5 – Set color to a status bar
- PyQt5 – Set minimum length for width/height of Status Bar
- PyQt5 - Set tool tip duration to Status bar
- PyQt5 - Set tool tip to Status Bar
- PyQt5 – Set skin to Status Bar
- PyQt5 - Set fixed length for width/height of Status Bar
- PyQt5 – Add border to status bar
- PyQt5 – Create dashed border of status bar
- PyQt5 – Setting and accessing description of a Status Bar
- PyQt5 – Setting and accessing name of a Status Bar
- PyQt5 – Setting and accessing WHATS THIS help text for Status Bar
- PyQt5 - Access tool tip data of Status Bar
- PyQt5 - Access tool tip duration of Status Bar
- PyQt5 - Make Status Bar invisible
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to firstname.lastname@example.org. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.