In this article, we will see how to set a color to a status bar. By default, there is no color to a status bar but PyQt5 provides us a feature to edit the color of status bar. We can do this by using
self.statusBar().setStyleSheet(“background-color : yellow”)
Argument : It takes string as argument.
Action performed : It sets color to status bar.
Attention geek! Strengthen your foundations with the Python Programming Foundation Course and learn the basics.
To begin with, your interview preparations Enhance your Data Structures concepts with the Python DS Course.
- PyQt5 - Visibility status of Status Bar
- PyQt5 – Set status bar message in window
- PyQt5 – Set minimum size of Status Bar
- PyQt5 – Set minimum length for width/height of Status Bar
- PyQt5 - Set tool tip duration to Status bar
- PyQt5 - Set tool tip to Status Bar
- PyQt5 – Set skin to Status Bar
- PyQt5 - Set maximum size of status bar
- PyQt5 - Set fixed length for width/height of Status Bar
- PyQt5 - Gradient color Bar of Progress Bar
- PyQt5 – Add border to status bar
- PyQt5 – Create dashed border of status bar
- PyQt5 – Setting and accessing description of a Status Bar
- Python PyQt5 – How to change font and size of Status Bar Message
- PyQt5 – Setting and accessing name of a Status Bar
- PyQt5 – Setting and accessing WHATS THIS help text for Status Bar
- PyQt5 - Access tool tip data of Status Bar
- PyQt5 - Access tool tip duration of Status Bar
- PyQt5 - Make Status Bar invisible
- PyQt5 - Access the size of Status Bar
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to email@example.com. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.