In this article we will see how to add border to Push Button. Although push button already have a border but that border is default. PyQt5 allows us to change the border of push button by using
Below is the example of push button with default border and customized border.
Syntax : button.setStyleSheet(“border :3px solid green”)
Argument : It takes string as argument
Action performed : It changes the border of the button
Attention geek! Strengthen your foundations with the Python Programming Foundation Course and learn the basics.
To begin with, your interview preparations Enhance your Data Structures concepts with the Python DS Course.
- PyQt5 | How to create colorful border of Push Button ?
- PyQt5 – Dotted border of Push Button
- PyQt5 QColorDialog - Setting border to its push button child
- PyQt5 – Set and access description of push button
- PyQt5 – Block signals of push button
- PyQt5 – Add image icon on a Push button
- PyQt5 – How to change the text of existing push button ?
- PyQt5 – Change size of Push Button
- PyQt5 – Hide push button on click
- PyQt5 – Change color of Push Button
- PyQt5 - How to create and get the name of Push Button ?
- PyQt5 – Create translucent Push Button
- PyQt5 - Create circular Push Button
- PyQt5 – How to create and get the help text of Push Button ?
- PyQt5 – Get geometry of the Push button
- PyQt5 – Adjust the size of push button according to the text
- PyQt5 – Change the text font and size in Push button
- PyQt5 | Setting visible priority to push button
- PyQt5 | How to get the text of Push Button ?
- PyQt5 | How to adjust the image inside Push Button ?
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to email@example.com. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.