PyQt5 Scrollable Label – Retrieving tooltip text
In this article we will see how we can get tooltip text of the scroll label, when know we can make scrollable label with the help of inheriting a scroll class and making label in it. Scroll Label is basically two widgets combined together scroll area act as a base widget and label act as a component of this class.
Steps for implementations –
1. Create a new class which inherits QScrollArea
2. Inside the class create vertical layout
3. Create a label and make it multi-line and add it to the layout
4. Create object of this class inside the main window class and setting text to it
5. Add tool tip to the object with the help of
6. Retrieve the tool tip text with the help of
7. Create another label to show the tool tip text
Below is the implementation
Attention geek! Strengthen your foundations with the Python Programming Foundation Course and learn the basics.
To begin with, your interview preparations Enhance your Data Structures concepts with the Python DS Course. And to begin with your Machine Learning Journey, join the Machine Learning – Basic Level Course