In this article we will see how we can set the word spacing in between the text of spin box. Words are group of single alphabet which is separated by other alphabets with a space, word spacing will increase this space between them.
Note : Setting spacing a lower value can’t decrease the spacing.
In order to do this we use
setWordSpacing method with the QFont object of the spin box.
Syntax : font.setWordSpacing(n)
Argument : It takes float as argument
Return : It returns None
Below is the implementation
Attention geek! Strengthen your foundations with the Python Programming Foundation Course and learn the basics.
To begin with, your interview preparations Enhance your Data Structures concepts with the Python DS Course.
- PyQt5 QSpinBox - Getting word spacing
- PyQt5 QSpinBox - Setting letter spacing
- PyQt5 QSpinBox - Getting letter spacing type
- PyQt5 QSpinBox - Getting letter spacing
- PyQt5 QSpinBox - Getting the line spacing value of the text
- PyQt5 QListWidget – Setting Spacing Between the Items
- PyQt5 – Add spacing between indicator and Check box
- PyQt5 - How to change the spacing between indicator and text part of Radio Button ?
- PyQt5 QListWidget – Getting Spacing Between the Items
- PyQt5 QSpinBox – Setting object name
- PyQt5 QSpinBox - Setting value
- PyQt5 QSpinBox - Setting Minimum value
- PyQt5 QSpinBox - Setting Maximum value
- PyQt5 QSpinBox - Setting display integer base
- PyQt5 QSpinBox - Setting range
- PyQt5 QSpinBox - Setting single step size
- PyQt5 QSpinBox - Setting step type
- PyQt5 QSpinBox - Setting Suffix
- PyQt5 QSpinBox – Setting caption to it
- PyQt5 QSpinBox - Setting accessible name
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to firstname.lastname@example.org. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.