In this article we will see how we can set the cursor to the spin box, a cursor is an indicator used to show the current position for user interaction on a computer monitor or other display device that will respond to input from a text input or pointing device.
In order to do this we use setCursor method
Syntax : spin_box.setCursor(cursor)
Argument : It takes QCursor as argument
Return : It returns None
Below is the implementation
Note : Waiting cursor will appear only when mouse is on the spin box else normal cursor will appear
Attention geek! Strengthen your foundations with the Python Programming Foundation Course and learn the basics.
To begin with, your interview preparations Enhance your Data Structures concepts with the Python DS Course.
- PyQt5 QSpinBox - Accessing the cursor
- PyQt5 QSpinBox - How to unset the cursor
- PyQt5 QCommandLinkButton - Setting Default Cursor Back
- PyQt5 QScrollBar – Setting Cursor
- PYGLET – Setting Cursor
- PyQtGraph – Setting Cursor of Bar Graph
- PyQtGraph – Setting Cursor to Scatter Plot Graph
- PyQtGraph - Setting Cursor for Line in Line Graph
- PyQtGraph – Setting Custom Cursor for Image View
- PyQt5 QSpinBox – Setting object name
- PyQt5 QSpinBox - Setting value
- PyQt5 QSpinBox - Setting Minimum value
- PyQt5 QSpinBox - Setting Maximum value
- PyQt5 QSpinBox - Setting display integer base
- PyQt5 QSpinBox - Setting range
- PyQt5 QSpinBox - Setting single step size
- PyQt5 QSpinBox - Setting step type
- PyQt5 QSpinBox - Setting Suffix
- PyQt5 QSpinBox – Setting caption to it
- PyQt5 QSpinBox - Setting accessible name
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to firstname.lastname@example.org. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.