In this article we will see how we can set the geometry to the spin box. Geometry is basically the position as well as the size of the spin box. Setting geometry to the spin box can change its size as well as its postion.
In order to do this we use
setGeometry method with the spin box object.
Syntax : font_metrics.setGeometry(left, top, width, heght)
Argument : It takes four integers as argument
Return : It returns None
Below is the implementation
Attention geek! Strengthen your foundations with the Python Programming Foundation Course and learn the basics.
To begin with, your interview preparations Enhance your Data Structures concepts with the Python DS Course.
- PyQt5 QSpinBox - Getting the frame geometry
- PyQt5 QSpinBox - Getting current geometry
- PyQt5 QSpinBox - Getting normal geometry
- PyQt5 QSpinBox - How to save its geometry
- PyQt5 QSpinBox - How to restore geometry
- PyQt5 – Get geometry of the Push button
- PyQt5 QCalendarWidget - Accessing Frame Geometry
- PyQt5 QCalendarWidget - Changing Geometry
- PyQt5 QCalendarWidget - Accessing Geometry
- PyQt5 QCalendarWidget - Normal Geometry Property
- PyQt5 QDockWidget – Getting Frame Geometry
- PyQt5 QSpinBox – Setting object name
- PyQt5 QSpinBox – Showing it on lower level
- PyQt5 QSpinBox - Ensuring Polished
- PyQt5 QSpinBox - Getting depth
- PyQt5 QSpinBox - Getting Pixel ratio
- PyQt5 QSpinBox - Getting System Identifier
- PyQt5 QSpinBox – Adding action when object name changed
- PyQt5 QSpinBox - Connecting two spin boxes with each other
- PyQt5 QSpinBox - Editing Finished Signal
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to firstname.lastname@example.org. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.