In this article we will see how we can select all the text of the spin box, selecting text doesn’t mean printing or getting just selecting it. When we select text using mouse selected text get highlighted and with the help of right click of mouse button we can see option of copying and other option. Below is how selected text and when right click is pressed looks like.
In order to select the text we use
Syntax : spin_box.selectAll()
Argument : It takes no argument
Action performed : Select the text of the spin box
Note : It selects all the text in the spin box except the prefix and suffix.
Implementation steps :
1. Create a spin box
2. Add suffix and prefix (optional)
3. Set range of the spin box (to increase the values)
4. Create a label to show info about the push button
4. Create a push button and add action to it
5. Inside the action select the text of spin box
Below is the implementation
Attention geek! Strengthen your foundations with the Python Programming Foundation Course and learn the basics.
To begin with, your interview preparations Enhance your Data Structures concepts with the Python DS Course.