In this article we will see how we can save the geometry of the spin box. Saving of geometry helps in saving current geometry and state for top-level spin box widget. Saving data can be stored in any external file and can be restored for other uses as well.
In order to do this we use
saveGeometry method with the spin box object.
Syntax : spin_box.saveGeometry()
Argument : It takes no argument
Return : It returns QByteArray object
Below is the implementation
Attention geek! Strengthen your foundations with the Python Programming Foundation Course and learn the basics.
To begin with, your interview preparations Enhance your Data Structures concepts with the Python DS Course.
- PyQt5 QSpinBox - Getting the frame geometry
- PyQt5 QSpinBox - Setting/Changing Geometry
- PyQt5 QSpinBox - Getting current geometry
- PyQt5 QSpinBox - Getting normal geometry
- PyQt5 QSpinBox - How to restore geometry
- Python - How to save canvas in pyqt5?
- Python | OpenCV program to read and save an Image
- Python PIL | Image.save() method
- Overriding the save method - Django Models
- Wand save() method in Python
- How to Filter and save the data as new files in Excel with Python Pandas?
- Python - Save List to CSV
- How to save a Python Dictionary to a CSV File?
- Save a dictionary to a file
- How to save a NumPy array to a text file?
- How to load and save 3D Numpy array to file using savetxt() and loadtxt() functions?
- How to create a bar chart and save in pptx using Python?
- How to Save Pandas Dataframe as gzip/zip File?
- PyQt5 – Get geometry of the Push button
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to email@example.com. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.