In this article we will see how we can drag the text/content i.e whole text including prefix and suffix from it. When we create a spin box we can’t drag text from it, dragging text means moving the selected text any where according to the cursor.
In order to do this we use setDragEnabled method with the line edit object of spin box.
Syntax : line_edit.setDragEnabled(True)
Argument : It takes bool as argument
Return: It returns None
Below is the implementation
Attention geek! Strengthen your foundations with the Python Programming Foundation Course and learn the basics.
To begin with, your interview preparations Enhance your Data Structures concepts with the Python DS Course.
- PyQt5 QSpinbox - Checking if drag is enabled
- PyQt5 QCalendarWidget - How to drag and drop it anywhere in the window using mouse
- PyQt5 QListWidget - Setting Drag Drop Property
- PyQt5 QListWidget - Getting Drag Drop Property
- PyQt5 QSpinBox – Clearing the text
- PyQt5 QSpinBox – Selecting all the text
- PyQt5 QSpinBox – Getting whole text
- PyQt5 QSpinbox - Dragging text from it and dropping it to Custom Label
- PyQt5 QSpinBox - Adjusting size according to the text
- PyQt5 QSpinBox - Cleaning the text
- PyQt5 QSpinBox - Setting font to the whole text
- PyQt5 QSpinBox - Making text bold
- PyQt5 QSpinBox - Making text capitalize
- PyQt5 QSpinBox - Making text italic
- PyQt5 QSpinBox – Checking if text is capitalize ?
- PyQt5 QSpinBox – Checking if text is bold ?
- PyQt5 QSpinBox – Checking if text is italic ?
- PyQt5 QSpinBox - Checking if text Strike Out or not
- PyQt5 QSpinBox - Setting stye to text
- PyQt5 QSpinBox - Making text Strike Out
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to firstname.lastname@example.org. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.