In this article we will see how we can get the word spacing in the text of spin box. Words are group of single alphabet which is separated by other alphabets with a space, word spacing will increase this space between them. We can set word spacing with the help of
Note : Setting spacing a lower value can’t decrease the spacing.
In order to do this we use
wordSpacing method with the QFont object of the spin box.
Syntax : font.wordSpacing()
Argument : It takes no argument
Return : It returns float
Below is the implementation
Attention geek! Strengthen your foundations with the Python Programming Foundation Course and learn the basics.
To begin with, your interview preparations Enhance your Data Structures concepts with the Python DS Course.
- PyQt5 QSpinBox - Setting word spacing
- PyQt5 QSpinBox - Getting letter spacing type
- PyQt5 QSpinBox - Getting letter spacing
- PyQt5 QSpinBox - Getting the line spacing value of the text
- PyQt5 QSpinBox - Setting letter spacing
- PyQt5 QListWidget – Getting Spacing Between the Items
- PyQt5 – Add spacing between indicator and Check box
- PyQt5 - How to change the spacing between indicator and text part of Radio Button ?
- PyQt5 QListWidget – Setting Spacing Between the Items
- PyQt5 QSpinBox - Getting depth
- PyQt5 QSpinBox - Getting Pixel ratio
- PyQt5 QSpinBox - Getting System Identifier
- PyQt5 QSpinBox - Getting current value
- PyQt5 QSpinBox – Getting whole text
- PyQt5 QSpinBox - Getting accessible name
- PyQt5 QSpinBox - Getting list of children
- PyQt5 QSpinBox - Getting alignment
- PyQt5 QSpinBox - Getting background role
- PyQt5 QSpinBox - Getting base size
- PyQt5 QSpinBox - Getting Children Rectangle
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to email@example.com. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.