In this article we will see how we can get the word spacing in the text of spin box. Words are group of single alphabet which is separated by other alphabets with a space, word spacing will increase this space between them. We can set word spacing with the help of
Note : Setting spacing a lower value can’t decrease the spacing.
In order to do this we use
wordSpacing method with the QFont object of the spin box.
Syntax : font.wordSpacing()
Argument : It takes no argument
Return : It returns float
Below is the implementation
- PyQt5 QSpinBox - Setting word spacing
- PyQt5 QSpinBox - Getting letter spacing
- PyQt5 QSpinBox - Getting letter spacing type
- PyQt5 QSpinBox - Setting letter spacing
- PyQt5 QSpinBox - Getting the line spacing value of the text
- PyQt5 QListWidget – Getting Spacing Between the Items
- PyQt5 – Add spacing between indicator and Check box
- PyQt5 QListWidget – Setting Spacing Between the Items
- PyQt5 - How to change the spacing between indicator and text part of Radio Button ?
- PyQt5 – Jumble Word Game
- PyQt5 QSpinBox - How to get the parent
- PyQt5 QSpinBox - Getting position
- PyQt5 QSpinBox - Getting the Mask
- PyQt5 QSpinBox - Resizing it according to value
- PyQt5 QSpinBox - How to repaint it
- PyQt5 QSpinBox - Getting pixmap from it
- PyQt5 QSpinBox - Scrolling it
- PyQt5 QSpinBox - Getting alignment
- PyQt5 QSpinBox - Getting locale
- PyQt5 QSpinBox - Getting depth
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to email@example.com. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.