In this article we will see how we can get size of the spin box’s font i.e text. In order to get the size object we have to get the QFontMetrics object of the size box to get the size. The size will be in pixels.
In order to do this we use
size method with the spin box’s QFontMetrics object.
Syntax : font_metrics.size(0, text)
Argument : It takes two argument one is the integer value which refer to the flags for example 0 represent single line text and second is the spin box text.
Return : It returns QSize object.
Below is the implementation
- PyQt5 QSpinBox - Matching font with the System Font
- PyQt5 QSpinBox - Getting descent of the font
- PyQt5 QSpinBox - How to get the font of spin box
- PyQt5 QSpinBox - Swapping Font
- PyQt5 QSpinBox - Getting height of font
- PyQt5 QSpinBox - Getting ascent of the font
- PyQt5 QSpinBox - Getting the leading value of the font
- PyQt5 QSpinBox - How to get the font metrics
- PyQt5 QSpinBox - Getting Font Info Object
- PyQt5 QSpinBox - Getting the minimum right bearing value of the font
- PyQt5 QSpinBox - Checking if the character is in font
- PyQt5 QSpinBox - Getting the line width of the font
- PyQt5 QSpinBox - How to get the elided text through font
- PyQt5 QSpinBox - Setting font to the whole text
- PyQt5 QSpinBox - Getting the minimum left bearing of the font
- PyQt5 QSpinBox - Getting tight bounding rectangle of the font
- PyQt5 – How to change font and size of Label text ?
- PyQt5 - Font and size of content in Radio button
- Python PyQt5 – How to change font and size of Status Bar Message
- PyQt5 – Change the text font and size in Push button
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to email@example.com. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.