In this article we will see how we can get the letter spacing type of the text of spin box, letter spacing is the distance(gap) in-between two consecutive letter. Spacing can be change by specifying the pixels or the percentage. In order to set the spacing we use
setLetterSpacing method with the QFont object of the spin box.
Letter spacing is of two types first is the PercentageSpacing which is default and its value is 0, it set the value by accepting the value in percentage for 0 pixel percentage value is 100. And the other type is AbsoluteSpacing its value is 1, it sets value by accepting the value in pixels.
In order to do this we use
letterSpacingType method with the QFont object of the spin box
Syntax : font.letterSpacingType()
Argument : It takes no argument
Return : It returns type of spacing, when it get printed it shows only the type value
Below is the implementation
Attention geek! Strengthen your foundations with the Python Programming Foundation Course and learn the basics.
To begin with, your interview preparations Enhance your Data Structures concepts with the Python DS Course.
- PyQt5 QSpinBox - Getting letter spacing
- PyQt5 QSpinBox - Setting letter spacing
- PyQt5 QSpinBox - Getting word spacing
- PyQt5 QSpinBox - Getting the line spacing value of the text
- PyQt5 QSpinBox - Setting word spacing
- PyQt5 QListWidget – Getting Spacing Between the Items
- PyQt5 – Add spacing between indicator and Check box
- PyQt5 - How to change the spacing between indicator and text part of Radio Button ?
- PyQt5 QListWidget – Setting Spacing Between the Items
- PyQt5 QSpinBox - Setting step type
- PyQt5 QSpinBox - Accessing step type
- PyQt5 QSpinBox - Finding child using child type
- PyQt5 QSpinBox - Finding children using child type
- PyQt5 QSpinBox - Getting depth
- PyQt5 QSpinBox - Getting Pixel ratio
- PyQt5 QSpinBox - Getting System Identifier
- PyQt5 QSpinBox - Getting current value
- PyQt5 QSpinBox – Getting whole text
- PyQt5 QSpinBox - Getting accessible name
- PyQt5 QSpinBox - Getting list of children
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to email@example.com. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.