In this article we will see how we can get all the properties name of the spin box that are added dynamically to it, properties are the information added by the developer to tell about the properties of the spin box, for example, if spin box has ability to loop the values, developer will add this property so that other developer can see this and get to know about the property. Properties are added using
In order to do this we use dynamicPropertyNames method
Syntax : spin_box.dynamicPropertyNames()
Argument : It takes no argument
Return : It returns list
Below is the implementation
Attention geek! Strengthen your foundations with the Python Programming Foundation Course and learn the basics.
To begin with, your interview preparations Enhance your Data Structures concepts with the Python DS Course.
- PyQt5 QCalendarWidget - Getting all the Property names
- PyQt5 QSpinBox - Setting Properties
- Python IMDbPY - Getting alternate names of person
- Python IMDbPY – Getting alternate names of the series
- PyQt5 QSpinBox - Getting depth
- PyQt5 QSpinBox - Getting Pixel ratio
- PyQt5 QSpinBox - Getting System Identifier
- PyQt5 QSpinBox - Getting current value
- PyQt5 QSpinBox – Getting whole text
- PyQt5 QSpinBox - Getting accessible name
- PyQt5 QSpinBox - Getting list of children
- PyQt5 QSpinBox - Getting alignment
- PyQt5 QSpinBox - Getting background role
- PyQt5 QSpinBox - Getting base size
- PyQt5 QSpinBox - Getting Children Rectangle
- PyQt5 QSpinBox - Getting Children Region
- PyQt5 QSpinBox - Getting the Mask
- PyQt5 - Getting the Color Count in QSpinBox
- PyQt5 QSpinBox - Getting right margin
- PyQt5 QSpinBox - Getting top margin
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to email@example.com. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.