In this article we will see how we can get the XOR i.e exclusive or with the children region of spin box and another region, children region holds the combined region occupied by the spin box’s children. In order to get the children region we use
childrenRegion method. XOR region will be the new region with no intersection part below is representation of how xor region will look like.
In order to do this we use xored method with the children region object of the spin box
Syntax : children_region.xored(region)
Argument : It takes QRegion object as argument
Return : It returns None
Below is the implementation
Attention geek! Strengthen your foundations with the Python Programming Foundation Course and learn the basics.
To begin with, your interview preparations Enhance your Data Structures concepts with the Python DS Course.
- PyQt5 QSpinBox – Get the united region with Children region
- PyQt5 QSpinBox – Checking if certain region intersects the Children region
- PyQt5 QSpinBox – Subtracting region from Children Region
- PyQt5 QSpinBox – Getting translated region from the Children region
- PyQt5 QSpinBox - Getting Children Region
- PyQt5 QSpinBox – Checking if children region is NULL or not
- PyQt5 QSpinBox – Checking if children region is empty or not
- PyQt5 QSpinBox – Checking if certain point is in the Children Region
- PyQt5 QSpinBox – Getting Bounding Rectangle from the Children Region
- PyQt5 QSpinBox – Getting number of rectangles in Children region
- PyQt5 QSpinBox – Getting rectangles of Children region
- PyQt5 QSpinBox – Setting rectangles to the Children Region
- PyQt5 QSpinBox – Swapping the Children Region
- PyQt5 QSpinBox – Translating the Children region
- PyQt5 QCalendarWidget - Accessing Children Region
- PyQt5 QCalendarWidget - Accessing Region of each children if possible
- PyQtGraph – Getting Children Region of Image View
- PyQt5 QSpinBox - Getting list of children
- PyQt5 QSpinBox - Getting Children Rectangle
- PyQt5 QSpinBox – Getting the intersected region
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to firstname.lastname@example.org. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.