In this article we will see how we can clean the text of the spin box, cleaning of the text means removing spacing and zeroes before any number as we know 001 is similar to the 1 therefore cleaning of text will remove the unwanted zeroes from the text.
In order to do this we use cleanText method.
Syntax : spin_box.cleanText()
Argument : It takes no argument
Action Performed : It cleans the text of spin box
Note : Prefix, suffix, or leading or trailing whitespace are excluded.
Implementation steps :
1. Create a main window
2. Create a spin box set its range prefix and suffix
3. Create a push button
4. Add action to the push button
5. Inside the action method call the cleanText method
Below is the implementation
- PyQt5 QDoubleSpinBox – Cleaning Text
- Python - Efficient Text Data Cleaning
- HTML Cleaning and Entity Conversion | Python
- Data Cleaning in Tableau
- Slicing, Indexing, Manipulating and Cleaning Pandas Dataframe
- PyQt5 QSpinBox – Clearing the text
- PyQt5 QSpinBox – Selecting all the text
- PyQt5 QSpinBox – Getting whole text
- PyQt5 QSpinbox - Dragging text from it and dropping it to Custom Label
- PyQt5 QSpinbox - How to drag text from it
- PyQt5 QSpinBox - Adjusting size according to the text
- PyQt5 QSpinBox - Setting font to the whole text
- PyQt5 QSpinBox - Making text bold
- PyQt5 QSpinBox - Making text capitalize
- PyQt5 QSpinBox - Making text italic
- PyQt5 QSpinBox – Checking if text is capitalize ?
- PyQt5 QSpinBox – Checking if text is bold ?
- PyQt5 QSpinBox – Checking if text is italic ?
- PyQt5 QSpinBox - Checking if text Strike Out or not
- PyQt5 QSpinBox - Setting stye to text
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to firstname.lastname@example.org. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.