In this article we will see how we can check if the value appear in the right side of spin box or not, when we create spin box the value is at the left hand side in order to make the the value in right we have to set its alignment flag to right.
In order to do this we will use
Syntax : spin_box.alignment()
Argument : It takes no argument
Return : It returns Qt object
Steps for implementation –
1. Create a spin box
2. Set its alignment with the help of
3. Create label to show the result
4. Get the alignment with the help of
5. Check if alignment is right then update the label
6. Show alignment is not right hand side
Below is the implementation
Attention geek! Strengthen your foundations with the Python Programming Foundation Course and learn the basics.
To begin with, your interview preparations Enhance your Data Structures concepts with the Python DS Course. And to begin with your Machine Learning Journey, join the Machine Learning – Basic Level Course