In this article we will see how we can check if the spin box has tablet tracking enabled or not. By default tablet tracking is in off state. If tablet tracking is switched off, tablet move events only occur if the stylus is in contact with the tablet, or at least one stylus button is pressed, while the stylus is being moved. If tablet tracking is switched on, tablet move events occur even while the stylus is hovering in proximity of the tablet, with no buttons pressed.
In order to do this we use
hasTabletTracking method with the spin box object.
Syntax : spin_box.hasTabletTracking()
Argument : It takes no argument
Return : It returns bool
Below is the implementation
Attention geek! Strengthen your foundations with the Python Programming Foundation Course and learn the basics.
To begin with, your interview preparations Enhance your Data Structures concepts with the Python DS Course.
- PyQt5 QComboBox – Checking if mouse tracking is activated or not
- PyQt5 QSpinBox - Setting tablet tracking
- PyQt5 QCalendarWidget - Setting Tablet Tracking Property
- PyQt5 QCalendarWidget - Getting Tablet Tracking Property
- PyQt5 QSpinBox - Checking if the arrow buttons are removed or not
- PyQt5 QSpinBox - Checking if user can change value using keyboard or not
- PyQt5 QSpinbox - Checking if accept drops is enabled or not
- PyQt5 QSpinBox - Checking if Auto Fill Background property is enabled or not
- PyQt5 QSpinBox - Checking if signals are blocked or not
- PyQt5 QSpinBox – Checking if children region is NULL or not
- PyQt5 QSpinBox – Checking if children region is empty or not
- PyQt5 QSpinBox - Checking if Kerning is enabled or not
- PyQt5 QSpinBox - Checking if there is over line or not
- PyQt5 QSpinBox - Checking if text Strike Out or not
- PyQt5 QSpinBox - Checking if there is under line or not
- PyQt5 QSpinBox - Checking if it accelerated or not
- PyQt5 QCalendarWidget - Activated signal
- PyQt5 QSpinBox - Checking if value is at right side
- PyQt5 QSpinBox - Checking if value is at center
- PyQt5 QSpinBox – Checking if it is enabled or disabled
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to firstname.lastname@example.org. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.