Slider in PyQt5 is used to set a value with the help of an indicator which can move back and forth over a graphical slide or bar. Many times one needs to provide values which lie between a range and in such cases slider is very useful.
QSlider is the class used to add slider in an application.
A window has a slider and a label(QSlider). The size of the text gets scaled in or out as one move the indicator of the slider.
- Python | Introduction to PyQt5
- PyQt5 Input Dialog | Python
- PyQt5 QListWidget | Python
- Python - How to save canvas in pyqt5?
- Python PyQt5 – How to change font and size of Status Bar Message
- Python PyQt5 - Hiding the Progress Bar ?
- Get Corona cases details - Python PyQt5
- Corona Virus Details in India - Using Python PyQt5
- PyQt5 QtSql - Python
- Building Calculator using PyQt5 in Python
- Creating NotePad using PyQt5 - Python
- Making Label Jump using PyQt5 in Python
- Loan Calculator using PyQt5 in Python
- 1/4 Mile Calculator using PyQt5 in Python
- Tic Tac Toe Game using PyQt5 in Python
- Create Analog Clock using PyQt5 in Python
- PyQt5 - Bbackground image to lineedit part of ComboBox when mouse hover
- PyQt5 - Background image to lineedit part of non-editable ComboBox when mouse hover
- PyQt5 QSpinBox – Setting object name
- PyQt5 QSpinBox – Showing it on lower level
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to email@example.com. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.