In this article we will see how we can set single step property of QScrollBar. QScrollBar is a control that enables the user to access parts of a document that is larger than the widget used to display it. Slider is the scroll-able object inside the bar.This property holds the single step. The smaller of two natural steps that an abstract sliders provides and typically corresponds to the user pressing an arrow key. If the property is modified during an auto repeating key event, behavior is undefined. Default value of single step is 1 for the scroll bar.
In order to do this we will use
setSingleStepmethod with the scroll bar object.
Syntax : scroll.setSingleStep(n)
Argument : It takes integer as argument
Return : It returns None
Below is the implementation
Attention geek! Strengthen your foundations with the Python Programming Foundation Course and learn the basics.
To begin with, your interview preparations Enhance your Data Structures concepts with the Python DS Course.
- PyQt5 QScrollBar – Getting Single Step
- PyQt5 QScrollBar –Setting Page Step
- PyQt5 QScrollBar – Getting Page Step
- PyQt5 QSpinBox - Setting single step size
- PyQt5 QScrollBar – Setting Slider Down Property
- PyQt5 QScrollBar – Setting Slider Position
- PyQt5 QScrollBar – Setting Range
- PyQt5 QScrollBar – Setting Maximum Value
- PyQt5 QScrollBar – Setting Minimum Value
- PyQt5 QScrollBar – Setting Value
- PyQt5 QScrollBar – Setting Inverted Appearance Property
- PyQt5 QScrollBar – Setting Inverted Control Property
- PyQt5 QScrollBar – Setting Graphic Effect to it
- PyQt5 QScrollBar – Setting Window Opacity property
- PyQt5 QScrollBar – Setting Cursor
- PyQt5 QScrollBar – Setting Style Sheet
- PyQt5 QSpinBox - Accessing single step size
- Django settings file - step by step Explanation
- PyQt5 QSpinBox - Setting step type
- PyQt5 QDoubleSpinBox - Setting Step Type Property
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to email@example.com. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.