In this article we will see how we can set the line edit to the QDoubleSpinBox. Line edit is the white space which receives the input and shows the current value of the double spin box, we can change the line edit object any time. Line edit is the main component of the double spin box the default line edit is made such that it receives only float values.
In order to do this we will use
setLineEditmethod with the double spin box object.
Syntax : dd_spin.setLineEdit(lineedit)
Argument : It takes QLineEdit object as argument
Return : It returns None
Below is the implementation
Attention geek! Strengthen your foundations with the Python Programming Foundation Course and learn the basics.
To begin with, your interview preparations Enhance your Data Structures concepts with the Python DS Course.
- PyQt5 QDoubleSpinBox – Getting Line Edit of it
- PyQt5 - Setting line edit to the ComboBox
- PyQt5 - Setting font to the item in line edit box of ComboBox
- PyQt5 QDoubleSpinBox - Setting Value
- PyQt5 QDoubleSpinBox - Setting Step Type Property
- PyQt5 QDoubleSpinBox – Setting Prefix
- PyQt5 QDoubleSpinBox – Setting Suffix
- PyQt5 QDoubleSpinBox – Setting Decimal Precision
- PyQt5 QDoubleSpinBox – Setting Stylesheet
- PyQt5 QDoubleSpinBox – Setting Maximum Possible Value
- PyQt5 QDoubleSpinBox – Setting Minimum Possible Value
- PyQt5 QDoubleSpinBox – Setting Possible Value Range
- PyQt5 - How to get line edit of ComboBox
- PyQt5 - Set skin to line edit part of combobox
- PyQt5 - Set skin to line edit part of non-editable combobox
- PyQt5 Combo Box – Different border width to line edit part
- PyQt5 QComboBox – Change border style of line edit part
- PyQt5 QSpinbox - How to add line edit object to it
- PyQt5 QSpinbox - Accessing the line edit object of it
- PyQt5 QSpinBox - Adding background color to the line edit part
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to firstname.lastname@example.org. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.