In this article we will see how we can check there is vertical title bar of the QDockWidget. QDockWidget provides the concept of dock widgets, also know as tool palettes or utility windows. Dock windows are secondary windows placed in the dock widget area around the central widget in a QMainWindow(original window). By default title bar is horizontal although we can make it vertical any time with the help of
In order to do this we will use
featuresmethod with the dock widget object.
Syntax : dock.features()
Argument : It takes no argument
Return : It returns feature object which is checked with the vertical feature object
Below is the implementation
Attention geek! Strengthen your foundations with the Python Programming Foundation Course and learn the basics.
To begin with, your interview preparations Enhance your Data Structures concepts with the Python DS Course.
- PyQt5 QDockWidget – Setting Vertical Title Bar
- PyQt5 QDockWidget – Setting Title Bar widget
- PyQt5 QDockWidget – Getting Title Bar widget
- PyQt5 QDockWidget – Setting Window Title Property
- PyQt5 QDockWidget – Getting Window Title
- PyQt5 QDockWidget – Window Title Changed Signal
- PyQt5 QDockWidget – Checking if given area is allowed
- PyQt5 QDockWidget – Checking Floating Property
- PyQt5 – How to hide the title bar of window ?
- PyQt5 | Vertical Progress Bar
- PyQt5 QListWidget – Setting Vertical Scroll Bar
- PyQt5 QListWidget – Getting Vertical Scroll Bar
- PyQt5 QListWidget – Resetting Vertical Scroll Bar Mode Property
- How to add Site Header, Site Title, Index Title in a Django Project?
- PyQt5 QCalendarWidget - Checking if Navigation Bar is visible or not
- PyQt5 QCalendarWidget - Checking if its has focus or not
- PyQt5 - Image bar as Progress Bar
- PyQt5 - Translucent Bar of Progress Bar
- PyQt5 - Adding border to Bar of Progress Bar
- PyQt5 - Dotted border to bar of Progress Bar
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to email@example.com. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.