PyQt5 QCalendarWidget – Setting Mouse Move Event
In this article we will see how we can implement the mouse move event for the QCalendarWidget. This event handler, for event event, can be reimplemented in a subclass to receive mouse move events for the widget. If mouse tracking is switched off, mouse move events only occur if a mouse button is pressed while the mouse is being moved. If mouse tracking is switched on, mouse move events occur even if no mouse button is pressed.
1. Create a Calendar class that inherits the QCalendarWidget
2. Create alabel to show the updates
3. Override the mouseMoveEvent and set the position to the label
4. Create a Calendar object inside the main window
5. Set various properties to the calendar
Below is the implementation