PyQt5 QCalendarWidget – Setting Mouse Double Click Event
In this article we will see how we can implement the mouse double click event for the QCalendarWidget. This event handler, for event, can be reimplemented in a subclass to receive mouse double click events for the widget. The default implementation calls mousePressEvent().
Below is the Calendar class code
Attention geek! Strengthen your foundations with the Python Programming Foundation Course and learn the basics.
To begin with, your interview preparations Enhance your Data Structures concepts with the Python DS Course. And to begin with your Machine Learning Journey, join the Machine Learning - Basic Level Course
# QCalendarWidget Class class Calendar(QCalendarWidget): # constructor def __init__(self, parent=None): super(Calendar, self).__init__(parent) # overriding the mouseDoubleClickEvent method def mouseDoubleClickEvent(self, event): print("Mouse Double Click Event")
1. Create a Calendar class that inherits the QCalendarWidget
2. Inside the Calendar class override the mouseDoubleClickEvent and inside the event print the text
3. Create a main window class
4. Create a Calendar object inside the main window
5. Set various properties to the calendar
Below is the implementation
Mouse Double Click Event Mouse Double Click Event Mouse Double Click Event