In this article we will see how we can set the layout to the QCalendarWidget. In order to do this we use
setLayout method, if there already is a layout manager installed on the calendar, QWidget won’t let us install another. We must first delete or update the the existing layout manager (returned by
layout()) before we can call
setLayout() with the new layout.
In order to do this we will use
setLayoutmethod with the QCalendarWidget object.
Syntax : calendar.setLayout(layout)
Argument : It takes QLayout object as argument
Return : It return None
Implementation Steps :
1. Create a main window
2. Create a calendar widget and set geometry to it
3. Get the layout of the calendar
4. Create a label and set its properties
5. Add this label to the layout using addWidget method
6. Set this layout back to the calendar
Below is the implementation
Attention geek! Strengthen your foundations with the Python Programming Foundation Course and learn the basics.
To begin with, your interview preparations Enhance your Data Structures concepts with the Python DS Course.