PyQt5 QCalendarWidget – Setting its Layout
In this article we will see how we can set the layout to the QCalendarWidget. In order to do this we use setLayout method, if there already is a layout manager installed on the calendar, QWidget won’t let us install another. We must first delete or update the existing layout manager (returned by layout()) before we can call setLayout() with the new layout.
In order to do this we will use setLayout method with the QCalendarWidget object.
Syntax : calendar.setLayout(layout)
Argument : It takes QLayout object as argument
Return : It return None
Implementation Steps :
1. Create a main window
2. Create a calendar widget and set geometry to it
3. Get the layout of the calendar
4. Create a label and set its properties
5. Add this label to the layout using addWidget method
6. Set this layout back to the calendar
Below is the implementation