In this article we will see how we can hide the QCalendarWidget according to the user, hiding is exactly opposite of showing the QCalendarWidget. Calendar widget is a big widget therefore there is need to hide it when user don’t need it.
In order to do this we will use
hidemethod with the QCalendarWidget object.
Syntax : calendar.hide()
Argument : It takes no argument
Return : It returns None
Below is the implementation
Attention geek! Strengthen your foundations with the Python Programming Foundation Course and learn the basics.
To begin with, your interview preparations Enhance your Data Structures concepts with the Python DS Course.
- PyQt5 QCalendarWidget - Hiding the Navigation Bar
- Python PyQt5 - Hiding the Progress Bar ?
- PyQt5 - Hiding the radio button
- PyQt5 QSpinBox – Hiding the spin box
- PyQt5 QSpinBox – Hiding it using setHidden method
- PyQt5 Label – Make shadow disappear according to user
- PyQt5 QLabel - Disabling the color effect according to the user
- PyQt5 QLabel - Disabling the blur effect according to the user
- PyQt5 QLabel - Disabling the opacity effect according to the user
- PyQt5 QSpinBox – Deleting it according to user
- PyQt5 QSpinBox – Making it disabled according to user
- Object Oriented Programming in Python | Set 2 (Data Hiding and Object Printing)
- PyQt5 – Adjust the size of push button according to the text
- PyQt5 - Change the size of Radio button according to content length
- PyQt5 - How to adjust size of ComboBox according to the items size
- PyQt5 QSpinBox - Adjusting size according to the text
- PyQt5 QSpinBox - Resizing it according to value
- PyQt5 ComboBox - User entered items store at top
- PyQt5 ComboBox – User entered items not stored in drop down menu
- PyQt5 ComboBox – User entered items store at selected position
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to email@example.com. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.