In this article we will see how we can get the cursor shape of the QCalendarWidget. Cursor is the mouse pointer by default cursor shape i.e cursor look same for both window or calendar although there are a variety of cursor available for calendar, for example, split cursor, size cursor etc. By default, it has the arrow cursor but can be changed with the help of
In order to do this we will use
cursormethod with the QCalendarWidget object.
Syntax : calendar.cursor()
Argument : It takes no argument
Return : It return QCursor object
Below is the implementation
Attention geek! Strengthen your foundations with the Python Programming Foundation Course and learn the basics.
To begin with, your interview preparations Enhance your Data Structures concepts with the Python DS Course.
- PyQt5 QCalendarWidget - Changing Cursor Shape
- PyQt5 QCalendarWidget - Making Cursor Shape back to normal
- Draw Shape inside Shape in Python Using Turtle
- PyQt5 QScrollBar – Getting Cursor
- PyQtGraph – Getting Error Bar Graph Shape
- MoviePy – Getting color of a Frame of Video Clip where cursor touch
- Python VLC MediaPlayer - Getting Cursor
- PYGLET – Getting System Mouse Cursor Object
- PyQtGraph – Getting Cursor of Bar Graph
- PyQtGraph – Getting Cursor to Scatter Plot Graph
- PyQtGraph – Getting Custom Cursor of Image View
- PyQtGraph - Getting Cursor of Line in Line Graph
- PyQt5 QCalendarWidget - Getting Maximum Width
- PyQt5 QCalendarWidget - Getting the Selection mode
- PyQt5 QCalendarWidget - Getting Vertical header format
- PyQt5 QCalendarWidget - Getting horizontal header format
- PyQt5 QCalendarWidget - Getting Current Month
- PyQt5 QCalendarWidget - Getting Current Year
- PyQt5 QCalendarWidget - Getting Maximum Date
- PyQt5 QCalendarWidget - Getting Minimum Date
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to email@example.com. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.