In this article we will see how to get the text (caption) of the radio button. When we create radio button we set some text to it, with the help of
setText method we can update the text in it.
Overview of the implementation:
1. We will create a radio button.
2. Set some text to the radio button with the help of
3. Retrieve the text and save it the variable with the help of
4. Create a label and set the retrieved text to it.
Below is the implementation.
- PyQt5 - Skin to checked radio button when it get pressed
- PyQt5 - Setting background color to the indicator of radio button when it get pressed
- PyQt5 - Program to check radio button
- wxPython - Get size of Radio Button Window
- PyQt5 – Radio button indicator at right side
- PyQt5 – Change text in Radio Button on click
- PyQt5 - Dotted border of Radio Button
- PyQt5 - How to stop radio button from getting checked
- PyQt5 - Dotted border indicator in Radio button
- PyQt5 - Change state of Radio Button
- PyQt5 - Find if Radio Button is checked
- PyQt5 - Adding action to Radio Button
- PyQt5 - Background image to Radio Button
- PyQt5 - Background image to indicator of Radio Button
- PyQt5 - How to add icon to Radio Button ?
- PyQt5 - Setting color to indicator of Radio Button
- PyQt5 - Background color to Radio Button
- PyQt5 - How to make capsule shaped Radio button ?
- PyQt5 - Rectangular indicator Radio Button
- PyQt5 - Capsule shaped indicator of Radio button
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to firstname.lastname@example.org. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.