We can set the state of the check box using
setChecked or for tristate check box we can set its states using
nextCheckState sets the next state of the check box i.e for default check box if initial check state is checked, it will set it to un-checed and vice versa. For tri-state check box if check state if un-checked it will set it to intermediate state and if initial state is intermediate, it will set it to checked and if it is checked it will set it to un-checked.
Syntax : checkbox.nextCheckState()
Argument : It takes no argument.
Action performed : It will change the state of check box according to the previous state.
Below is the implementation.
- PyQt5 - Check box checked state depending upon another check box
- PyQt5 - How to hide the items from drop down box in Combo Box
- PyQt5 - Selecting any one check box among group of check boxes
- PyQt5 - isChecked() method for Check Box
- PyQt5 - isTristate() method for Check Box
- PyQt5 - setChecked() method for Check Box
- PyQt5 - isRightToLeft() method for Check Box
- PyQt5 - isLeftToRight() method for Check Box
- PyQt5 - checkState() method for Check Box
- PyQt5 - setCheckState() method for Check Box
- PyQt5 - Check Box with Indicator at right side
- PyQt5 - Tri-state Check Box
- PyQt5 - Adding/Changing caption of Check Box
- PyQt5 - Retrieving caption of Check Box
- PyQt5 - Bordered Check Box
- PyQt5 – Change Color of Check Box indicator
- PyQt5 - Changing size of Indicator in Check Box
- PyQt5 - Image Indicator of Check Box
- PyQt5 - Image in Check Box
- PyQt5 – Set Icon for Check Box
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to email@example.com. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.