When we create a check box by default indicator is at left hand side which we call as left to right direction although we can change its direction using
isLeftToRight method is used to check if the layout direction is from left to right or not, it returns True for the default layout direction. It is opposite of
Syntax : checkbox.isLeftToRight()
Argument : It takes no argument.
Return : It returns bool, True if layout direction is left to right else False.
Below is the implementation
Before changing direction : True After changing direction : False
Attention geek! Strengthen your foundations with the Python Programming Foundation Course and learn the basics.
To begin with, your interview preparations Enhance your Data Structures concepts with the Python DS Course.
- PyQt5 - Check box checked state depending upon another check box
- PyQt5 - How to hide the items from drop down box in Combo Box
- PyQt5 - Selecting any one check box among group of check boxes
- Working with Input box/Test Box in Selenium with Python
- PyQt5 - isChecked() method for Check Box
- PyQt5 - isTristate() method for Check Box
- PyQt5 - setChecked() method for Check Box
- PyQt5 - isRightToLeft() method for Check Box
- PyQt5 - checkState() method for Check Box
- PyQt5 - setCheckState() method for Check Box
- PyQt5 - nextCheckState() method for Check Box
- PyQt5 - Check Box with Indicator at right side
- PyQt5 - Tri-state Check Box
- PyQt5 - Adding/Changing caption of Check Box
- PyQt5 - Retrieving caption of Check Box
- PyQt5 - Bordered Check Box
- PyQt5 – Change Color of Check Box indicator
- PyQt5 - Changing size of Indicator in Check Box
- PyQt5 - Image Indicator of Check Box
- PyQt5 - Image in Check Box
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to firstname.lastname@example.org. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.