In this article, we will see how to stop resizing of the main window. While making a window, we get options like going full screen and using cursor to change its size. By using
setFizedSize() method we can prevent the resizing of the image.
Syntax : self.setFixedSize(width, height)
Argument : It takes two integer as argument i.e width and height.
Action performed : It set the fixed size of window.
- PYGLET – Setting Size / Resizing of Window
- PyQt5 QSpinBox - Resizing it according to value
- Image Resizing using OpenCV | Python
- Mahotas - Resizing Image
- MoviePy – Resizing Video File
- Image resizing using Seam carving using OpenCV in Python
- PyQt5 – Stop checking in CheckBox
- PyQt5 - How to stop radio button from getting checked
- Removing stop words with NLTK in Python
- Part of Speech Tagging with Stop words using NLTK in python
- Start and stop a thread in Python
- Python VLC Instance – Stop the specific Broadcast
- PyQtGraph – Getting Window Flags of Plot Window
- PyQtGraph – Setting Window Flag to Plot Window
- Set Window Icon Text in PyQt5 | setWindowIconText() method
- PyQt5 - Get opacity level of the main window | windowOpacity() method
- PyQt5 – How to set minimum size of window | setMinimumSize method
- PyQt5 – Set minimum window size | setMinimumWidth and setMinimumHeight method
- PyQt5 QLabel - Checking if the opacity effect is window type
- Set title of window in PyQt5 - setWindowTitle
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to email@example.com. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.