In this article we will see how to set text to progress bar. When we create a progress bar only progress percentage text is visible but we can also set some text on it.
Below is how normal progress bar vs progress bar with text looks like.
In order to do this we will use
setFormat method, although it is used to set the format i.e percentage indicator but if we pass normal text to it it will display it in process bar.
Attention geek! Strengthen your foundations with the Python Programming Foundation Course and learn the basics.
To begin with, your interview preparations Enhance your Data Structures concepts with the Python DS Course.
- PyQt5 - Image bar as Progress Bar
- PyQt5 - Translucent Bar of Progress Bar
- PyQt5 - Adding border to Bar of Progress Bar
- PyQt5 - Dotted border to bar of Progress Bar
- PyQt5 - Multi colored border to bar of Progress Bar
- PyQt5 - Skin to Bar of Progress Bar
- PyQt5 - Gradient color Bar of Progress Bar
- PyQt5 - How to change style and size of text Progress Bar ?
- PyQt5 | How to set value of Progress Bar ?
- PyQt5 | How to set percentage indicator in middle of Progress Bar ?
- PyQt5 - How to set the maximum value of progress bar ?
- PyQt5 - How to set minimum value of progress bar ?
- PyQt5 – Set Skin to Progress Bar
- PyQt5 QProgressBar – How to create progress bar ?
- PyQt5 | Vertical Progress Bar
- PyQt5 | How to display decimal values in Progress Bar ?
- PyQt5 - How to get percentage of Progress Bar ?
- PyQt5 - How to get value of Progress Bar ?
- PyQt5 - minimum() method for Progress Bar
- PyQt5 - maximum() method for Progress Bar
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to email@example.com. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.