Unlike setting background images, skins adjust themselves according to the size of Label. In background image, if the image size is large and label size is small only that part of image is displayable that comprises the size of label. Below is the difference between background image and skin of label.
For this image :
Background image of label and skin of label will look like this :
In order to do this we will use
Syntax : label.setStyleSheet(“border-image : url(image.png);”)
Argument : It takes string as argument.
Action performed : It sets the image as skin of label
- PyQt5 QColorDialog – Setting skin to the child label
- PyQt5 Scrollable Label – Setting tool tip duration to label part
- PyQt5 Scrollable Label – Getting tool tip duration of the label part
- PyQt5 Scrollable Label - Getting tool tip text of the label part
- PyQt5 Scrollable Label - Setting tool tip to the label part
- PyQt5 – How to change size of the Label | label.resize method
- PyQt5 – How to hide label | label.setHidden method
- PyQt5 Label – Checking if label is widget type
- PyQt5 Label – Checking if label is window type
- PyQt5 – Set Skin to Progress Bar
- PyQt5 - Skin to Bar of Progress Bar
- PyQt5 – Set skin to Status Bar
- PyQt5 - Skin in Check Box
- PyQt5 - Set skin to ComboBox
- PyQt5 – Indicator Skin of Check Box
- PyQt5 QColorDialog - Setting Skin
- PyQt5 Combo Box - Skin when pressed
- PyQt5 - How to set skin to indicator of RadioButton ?
- PyQt5 - Set skin to non-editable ComboBox
- PyQt5 - Set skin to the down-arrow of combobox
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to firstname.lastname@example.org. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.