In this article we will see how we can get the number of maximum visible items of the combo box. By default at max 10 items are visible at a time in combo box drop down list although we can change this number.
setMaxVisibleItems method is used to set the limit of maximum visible items.
In order to get the maximum visible items number we use
Syntax : combo_box.maaxVisibleItems()
Argument : It takes no argument
Return : It returns integer
Below is the implementation –
Attention geek! Strengthen your foundations with the Python Programming Foundation Course and learn the basics.
To begin with, your interview preparations Enhance your Data Structures concepts with the Python DS Course.
- PyQt5 - Setting maximum visible items in ComboBox
- PyQt5 - How to know maximum number of items limit in ComboBox
- PyQt5 - Count the number of items in ComboBox
- PyQt5 - Setting limit to number of items in ComboBox
- PyQt5 ComboBox - User entered items store at top
- PyQt5 ComboBox – User entered items not stored in drop down menu
- PyQt5 – How to add multiple items to the ComboBox ?
- PyQt5 - How to delete all the items in ComboBox ?
- PyQt5 - Show pop up items of ComboBox when push button is pressed
- PyQt5 ComboBox – User entered items store at selected position
- PyQt5 ComboBox – User entered items store after the selected position
- PyQt5 ComboBox – User entered items store before the selected position
- PyQt5 ComboBox – User entered items store alphabetical order
- PyQt5 - Adding multiple items at given index in ComboBox
- PyQt5 - Closing pop up items of ComboBox when push button is pressed
- PyQt5 - How to adjust size of ComboBox according to the items size
- PyQt5 - Setting font to all the items in ComboBox
- PyQt5 - Checking if drop down items are hidden or not in ComboBox
- PyQt5 – Adding action to ComboBox with checkable items
- PyQt5 Checkable ComboBox - Showing checked items in textview
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to firstname.lastname@example.org. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.