In this article we will see how to create colorful border of Push button. By default, push button have a button but we can also change the border color and size as well. PyQt5 allows us to change the color of push button with the help of style sheet.
Syntax :button.setStyleSheet("border :5px solid ;" "border-top-color : red; " "border-left-color :pink;" "border-right-color :yellow;" "border-bottom-color : green")
Argument : It takes string as argument.
Action performed : It will set different color to different sides.
Attention geek! Strengthen your foundations with the Python Programming Foundation Course and learn the basics.
To begin with, your interview preparations Enhance your Data Structures concepts with the Python DS Course.
- PyQt5 – Set border to the Push button
- PyQt5 – Dotted border of Push Button
- PyQt5 QColorDialog - Setting border to its push button child
- PyQt5 - How to create and get the name of Push Button ?
- PyQt5 – Create translucent Push Button
- PyQt5 - Create circular Push Button
- PyQt5 – How to create and get the help text of Push Button ?
- PyQt5 | How to create capsule shaped push button ?
- Draw Colorful Spiral Web Using Turtle Graphics in Python
- PyQt5 – Block signals of push button
- PyQt5 – Set and access description of push button
- PyQt5 – Add image icon on a Push button
- PyQt5 – How to change the text of existing push button ?
- PyQt5 – Change size of Push Button
- PyQt5 – Hide push button on click
- PyQt5 – Change color of Push Button
- PyQt5 – Get geometry of the Push button
- PyQt5 – Adjust the size of push button according to the text
- PyQt5 – Change the text font and size in Push button
- PyQt5 | Setting visible priority to push button
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to firstname.lastname@example.org. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.