In this article, we will see how to display only circular/round image from any image with any width and height i.e
In order to do so we have to do the following steps :
1. Load the image
2. Crop image to make it square
3. Mask it and make circle from it using Painter
4. Convert it back to pixmap image
Below is the original image :
- PyQt5 - Create circular Push Button
- PyQt5 – How to get cropped square image from rectangular image ?
- PyQt5 - Making circular combo box
- wxPython - Create Radio Button using Create() function
- wxPython - Create Static Box using Create() method
- PyQt5 - Selecting any one check box among group of check boxes
- Create Local Binary Pattern of an image using OpenCV-Python
- Wand - Create empty image with background
- Create a white image using NumPy in Python
- How to create Label widget in PyQt5 ?
- PyQt5 – How to create circle Label ?
- PyQt5 - How to create semi transparent window ?
- PyQt5 – How to create Label with multicolor border ?
- PyQt5 – How to create dashed border of Label ?
- PyQt5 – Create multi-color border of StatusBar
- PyQt5 – Create dashed border of status bar
- PyQt5 - How to create and get the name of Push Button ?
- PyQt5 – Create translucent Push Button
- PyQt5 – How to create and get the help text of Push Button ?
- PyQt5 | How to create colorful border of Push Button ?
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to email@example.com. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.