In this article we will see how to change the text of existing push button. We know when we create a button, we set the text to it but sometimes, conditions occur in which re-usability of push button occur i.e button should do its normal operation just change the text of it, so it look different.
In order to do this we use
setText method. This method will over-write the existing text of push button.
Syntax : button.setText(new_text)
Argument : It takes string as argument.
Action performed : It over-write the text of button.
- PyQt5 - Change text of pre-existing Radio button
- PyQt5 – Change the text font and size in Push button
- PyQt5 – How to change text of pre-existing label | setText method
- PyQt5 – Change size of Push Button
- PyQt5 – Change color of Push Button
- PyQt5 – How to create and get the help text of Push Button ?
- PyQt5 – Adjust the size of push button according to the text
- PyQt5 | How to get the text of Push Button ?
- PyQt5 – Change text in Radio Button on click
- PyQt5 - How to change the spacing between indicator and text part of Radio Button ?
- PyQt5 – Block signals of push button
- PyQt5 – Set and access description of push button
- PyQt5 – Add image icon on a Push button
- PyQt5 – Hide push button on click
- PyQt5 - How to create and get the name of Push Button ?
- PyQt5 – Create translucent Push Button
- PyQt5 - Create circular Push Button
- PyQt5 – Get geometry of the Push button
- PyQt5 – Set border to the Push button
- PyQt5 | How to create colorful border of Push Button ?
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to firstname.lastname@example.org. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.