In GUI applications there is need of displaying information this done using labels in PyQt5, but sometimes there is also a need of changing the text of the label, in this tutorial we will see how it can be done.
setText() method is used to change the content of the label.
Syntax : label.setText(Info)
Argument : It takes string as an argument.
- PyQt5 – How to clear the content of label | clear and setText method
- PyQt5 – How to change size of the Label | label.resize method
- PyQt5 Scrollable Label - Getting tool tip text of the label part
- PyQt5 – How to change font and size of Label text ?
- PyQt5 – How to hide label | label.setHidden method
- PyQt5 Scrollable Label - Setting tool tip to the label part
- PyQt5 Scrollable Label – Setting tool tip duration to label part
- PyQt5 Scrollable Label – Getting tool tip duration of the label part
- PyQt5 Label – Checking if label is window type
- PyQt5 Label – Checking if label is widget type
- How to change the Tkinter label text?
- PyQt5 – What's this help text for Label | setWhatsThis() method
- PyQt5 – How to change color of the label ?
- PyQt5 – Change background color of Label for anti hover state
- PyQt5 – How to align Text of Label
- PyQt5 - Getting text of scrollable label
- PyQt5 Scrollable Label - Retrieving tooltip text
- PyQt5 QSpinbox - Dragging text from it and dropping it to Custom Label
- wxPython - Change Button Label Font
- PyQt5 – How to change the text of existing push button ?
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to firstname.lastname@example.org. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.